XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
Head of Business Development (f/m/d)
• Manage and execute a broad range of operational and strategic projects and tasks
• Be the right-hand of XTP’s Board providing operational leverage and taking over responsibilities
• Monitor internal processes, identify bottlenecks and remove these to improve the scalability of our business
• Take our proprietary workflow software to the next level
• Enhance and to extend our product and services to improve cost efficiency and contract compliance.
• Identify, analyze and assess relevant market and technology trends in institutional asset management, trading, custody. Scan and do due diligence on our global competitive environment
• Prepare result presentations and underpin them with numbers
• Experienced project consultant in a top management consulting firm with a proven track record and strong quantitative.
• Ability and willingness to actually do things on your own from end to end.
• Strong analytical skills combined with a number-driven approach.
• Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex problems.
• Self-driven, very well organized, and results-oriented team player.
• Affinity to software and technology businesses is a must.
• Strong academic background from leading universities in business or finance
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint and Xls.
• Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
• Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
• Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
• Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
• Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
• International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
• Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
German - English
Beginn: Ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
XTP is the market leader for implementation efficiency in institutional asset management. Our clients are large institutional investors such as pension funds, insurers and reinsurers. With our big-data-driven, forensic approach we create transparency of costs, processes and investment risks, across all asset classes.
Erbringung sonstiger wirtschaftlicher Dienstleistungen für Unternehmen und Privatpersonen